Monday, October 13, 2008

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEDEN!

Nancy and I just got to Sweden...we haven´t really seen anything but our hostel, but the hostel is so precious. It has the cutest decorations and its super clean. we actually are going to book another night a skip out of Norway and then spend some time in Kassell where Nancy´s dad lived in Germany instead. Our country count will be lower but I get more time in the homeland this way and since its gets dark so damn early this high up in the world, we can see more. We´re going to head out soon to see some stuff around here and then tomorrow we´re going to hit up the free museums and such. So exciting! But....yikes only 2 more weeks left I think. If today is the 13th and we leave on the 28th....sad. I´m looking forward to pj pants though...and more than just my trainers for shoes. And del Taco...and in n out...and people...and my phone, i miss my phone...

No comments: